Introduction to Vue
supports creating Desktop Applications for Windows and macOS with the help of Electron.JS and you can create Android and IOS apps too using Vue-Native.
Let’s Continue with 10 Reasons to use Vue.js in our Large-Scale Applications.
1. Easy to Learn
- To start coding, Vue doesn’t require in-depth knowledge of TypeScript, JSX, etc.
2. Small Size of App
- Vue.js apps are lightweight, so they get rendered fast on the client machine. VueJS apps, when done right, can produce amazing user experiences.
3. Virtual DOM rendering and performance
- A Document Object Model (DOM) is something you’ll probably encounter when rendering web pages. A DOM
is a representation of HTML pages with their styles, elements, and page content as objects. The objects stored as a tree structure are generated by a browser when loading a page.
4. Two Way Binding
- Vue supports a two-way binding feature just like Angular.js, it helps a lot while getting or setting values for Form Elements.
5. Community Support
Community members are pretty active both in the Discord chat and forum. As evidence of community activities, just look at the number of Vue.js tags on Stack Overflow that now numbers more than 74 thousand.
6. No Deployment dependencies
- After the Vue.js app is built it contains index.html, CSS, js, image, fonts, etc. these files can be deployed on any environments such as Linux or windows.
7. No Machine Dependencies
- Vue.js does not require any specific IDE to run like Visual Studio, Android Studio, or any High-End device to run.
8. Easy Debugging Tools
- Vue.js supports live debugging from the browser, also Vue supports Hot Reload where you can see the changes on the browser on just saving of that file so it makes development easier and faster.
9. Large Collection of Plugins
- Also Vue has dedicated plugins for almost every need of web development.
10. Reusability of components
- Vue uses Component-Based Architecture which means that once a component is created, you can use that component anywhere for ‘n’ number of times. So, these were some of the reasons to choose we for developing
Large scale Applications, I am using Vue for the last 2 years and the experience till now has been very good. I tried React.js also but react uses the JSX syntax and it had a comparitively steeper learning curve as compard to learning Vue.